The first PAC General Meeting meeting for the school year will be on Tuesday, September 20 at 6:30 PM via Zoom Meeting (link below). All parents are welcome and we encourage you to attend and participate!
Principal Mr. Peters will be attending the meeting to answer questions from parents at the beginning of the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting, please send us your questions to email@example.com and we will do our best to have your questions answered.
Here are some Online Meeting Guidelines we expect all participants to follow:
- Please rename yourself with your full name and your child(ren)’s grade(s) so we could know who is attending the meeting, especially when we are voting.
- Know where your mute button is and use it. Please make sure you mute your microphone upon entering and when you are not speaking.
- Please use the Chat box for your questions. (No personal comments allowed)
- Please note, PAC Executive team and school admins will only answer questions from the chat box, and we will only cover general matters rather than individual concerns.
- Please be respectful to each other.
We look forward to seeing you virtually at the General Meeting!