We are happy to inform you that our 7th annual Multicultural Week will be held next week, thanks to so many volunteering participants! The main purpose of this event is to get to know a little more about our neighbors and their cultures. This year we changed the format of the event so that both students and parents can enjoy it together.
- DATE: May 16th – 20th
- TIME: 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- LOCATION: NRP´s Sundial Plaza (right outside of the multipurpose room)
- MONDAY: South Asia cultural booth
- TUESDAY: Taekwondo (Korean martial art) performance
- WEDNESDAY: Latin America (Brazilian music) performance
- THURSDAY: Japan cultural booth
- FRIDAY: China folk music and dance performances
Please come and have a chance to talk about different cultures around us with your children.
Thank you so much for your support.