Dear Parents and Guardians,
As a part of our ongoing fundraising campaigns, NRP PAC is offering the Save-On-Foods Pre-Paid Grocery Card Fundraiser this year. Save-On-Foods will donate 8% of our pre-pay grocery card sales to NRP PAC, and you still get to spend the full card value. The grocery cards have no expiration date, can be used the same as cash in any Save-On-Foods store in Canada, and your Save-On-Foods’ More Rewards Card discounts can still be applied.
The revenue generated by PAC is used to purchase school equipment not covered by the BC Gaming Grant or funded by the VSB, support classroom activities, host teacher appreciation lunches as well as provide assistance to members of the NRP community who may be financially disadvantaged. We hope that everyone can give us a hand in making sure we continue to have a well-funded PAC that can help to support our children’s education.
- The grocery cards are available in $25, $50 or $100 amounts. Pre-order by filling the order form or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please place your order before Dec. 9th, 9:00AM.
- Payment by e-transfer ONLY. Please send the e-transfer to email@example.com. Don’t forget to include your child’s name and division on the message box of your e-transfer. Otherwise your payment won’t be recognized, and you may not be able to receive the card in time. Cash is acceptable if you don’t have access to e-transfer. Please contact us in advance to arrange cash transactions.
- You or your child (G5 and over) can pick up the shopping cards on 16th or 17th December, 2020, from 9:00-9:30AM or 2:30-3:00PM at outside of Multipurpose Room.
- When the grocery cards are ready for pick-up, we will post the notification on the NRP PAC website, WeChat, etc.
Questions or comments, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your kind support!