Before I send the final information about Spring Fair I wanted to say a huge thank you to all the NRP staff that organized the Terry Fox Run this year. It was so fun!
Of course I also wish to pass on my sincere thanks to all the amazing parents who came to cut oranges (so sorry about my miscalculation) and those who stood along the running routes making sure all our kids were safe. You all helped make this a great day for all the NRP kids! Thank you so much.
1. Parking Lot – It will be closed Thursday night until after Spring Fair. so please make alternate arrangements if you usually drive your child to school.
2. Volunteers – still a few more spots we are looking to fill between 5pm and 7pm. If you could lend a hand please sign up. Go to our website:
https://nrppac.wordpress.com or click the following link:
3. Tickets – all NRP students will be getting 5 free tickets. They will be handed out by their teacher on Friday.
There will be tickets for sale throughout the Fair afternoon as well.
4. Food Trucks – we have 3 amazing food trucks coming. Please remember to bring cash or cards as they do not accept fair tickets!
5. Silent Auction – do not forget to check out the amazing Silent Auction. It will be set up in the hallway of the school. Bidding closes at 6:30pm. You may just win!! But remember to bring your cheque book or cash in case you win!
4. Bring your friends! This is a community event so we welcome everyone.