Walk n’ Roll Week
The Walk n’ Roll schedule:
Monday, May 28 – Thursday, May 31
- 8:30 am Wesbrook Village (Menchie’s)
- 8:30 am Old Barn Community Centre
- 8:45 am Acadia Park Commonsblock
Friday, June 1 (Car Free Day)
- 8:00 am Wesbrook Village (Menchie’s)
- 8:00 am Old Barn Community Centre
- 8:15 am Acadia Park Commonsblock
Car Free Morning: On June 1, between 8:00 and 10:00 AM, Ortona Road will be closed for vehicular access. The Walking School Bus will leave early for kids to participate fun activities and games, check out the fire truck and meet a RCMP officer. See road closure notification for alternative drop-off points.
Staff Appreciation Lunch – June 13
To participate, please signup: www.PerfectPotluck.com/WUYD3846 and drop off the food in Multicultural Room (the big room right across the school office) before 11:30am. One of our parent volunteers will be assisting you.
You can also come on the day to help with the decoration and clean up by signing up the volunteer role. Volunteer Sign-up