The most recent PAC meeting minutes from Tuesday, November 15, 2022 are now available at https://nrppac.ca/about/pac-documents/minutes/. Below are a few highlights from the meeting:
- Vice Principal Ms. Andrea Greenhalgh gave a thorough explanation about the Family Affordability Fund and how the funding will be used at Norma Rose Point.
- Teacher and Librarian Ms. Lindsay Izat gave a detailed description of what happens during class visits to the Learning Commons. She also put out a call for parent volunteers to assist with repairing books (please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Fresh to You Fundraiser raised $530 for the Foods Program. Thank you to all the families and teachers who participated!
- Yearbooks are on now on sale. Early bird pricing is $25 before prices go up on January 15, 2023
- Next meeting: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 @ 6:30 PM via Zoom
Thank you to all the parents and families that were able to participate and a special thanks to Vice Principal Ms. Andrea Greenhalgh and Teacher/Librarian Ms. Lindsay Izat for attending the meeting.
If you have any questions in regards to the meeting minutes, please do not hesitate to contact the PAC at email@example.com.