PAC sent out a Direct Appeal to parents to donate funds to our school. As there is a new process in place, if you have not already made a donation*, please consider using Cash Online (which automatically generates tax receipts).
How to donate online:
- Go to https://vsb.schoolcashonline.com/Fee/Details/1869/196/false/true
- Choose from a list of donation amounts, or enter a specific amount.
- Choose a “Fund Destination.” A dropdown list includes every school in the District, the Board, and some district-wide programs.
- Specify if the donation is made in honor of / in memory of an individual and input the full name of the honoree.
- In the “Message” field, further instructions should be entered on what the donation is earmarked for (e.g. athletic program, music program).
- Click on “Add To Cart”.
- Review the information for accuracy and click on “Continue” if everything is correct.
- The donor will then be prompted to sign in. If the donor doesn’t have a School Cash Online account, then click on “Click here to register now” and follow the steps to complete the registration process. If the donor does have an account then continue with the payment process to complete the donation transaction.
- After the payment has been processed a donation receipt will appear on screen for printing. The donor will also receive an emailed copy.
*If you have made a donation via cheque, cash or through PayPal, PAC will be contacting you individually.
Sorry for this inconvenience.