We are happy to inform you about our 7th annual Multicultural Day! This time, the good news is that we aim to have not a single day but a WEEK of great cultural learning! The main purpose of this event is to get to know a little more about the people in our community. This year we changed the format of the event so that both students and parents can enjoy it together. We also want to enjoy the lovely Spring weather using NRP´s outdoor area during pick-up time.
- DATE: May 16th – 20th
- TIME: 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- LOCATION: NRP´s Outdoor area (close to the Multipurpose room)
- EVENT: During the week, there will be 2 booths set up at the Sundial Plaza (main entrance on the field side) along with performances (weather permitting). Different cultures will be presented every day.
But to make it happen, we need your participation!
This special event is only made possible by our diverse group of parents/guardians who volunteer to share aspects of their culture worldwide with the students at NRP. If you are interested, there are three several ways to participate:
- Culture Booth: Be creative and talk about your culture in images, banners, keynotes! (around 20 minutes) You pick a day during the Multicultural Week and set up the booth before the pickup time 3:00 PM. PAC will provide some budget for expenses.
- Performance: Be a star! Present your country by singing, dancing, playing music… (around 20 minutes) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Video: Like in the 2021 Edition, you can also record a video (around 5 minutes) to share more about your culture! Videos will be uploaded in a private PAC YouTube Channel and shared among the NRP community during the week!
You can choose one or all options if you like!
We would love for you to be a part of our Multicultural Week celebration.
If you are interested in sharing an aspect of your culture and contributing, please send an e-mail to email@example.com informing:
- Culture to be presented
- Option (Culture Booth, Performance, Video)
- Need any infrastructure to support your presentation?
- Preferred day of the week to present (16th – 20th of May)
Thank you so much for your support. We look forward to creating a wonderful Multicultural experience for our NRP students!